The Real Sneaker Eater

So yesterday was lazy day and I did absolutely nothing but eat, lay down & watch t.v & well .......watched some more T.v now during this rock like stage that I was in, some how the remote got away from me & I was forced to watch the Discovery channel and on was a Marathon of Man vs. Wild. 30Min's of viewing this show I said to my self "oh brother" (R.I.P) not another Crocodile Hunter spin off with another Australian accent Lead character/narrator, but in fact hes really British & named Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls. This show is completely different well other then its mini bio about animals here and there. Bear Grylls shows how to survive or better yet maximize your survival in the worst locations you would ever want to find your self in due to his army back round hes able to understand how to stay live no matter what, even if it means eating live animals or making make shift Bamboo sticks as beds. Its really interesting show if your stomach could bare a person cutting off a snake head & eating it while its still moving.
  • Salutes later bloggers

No comments: