Little Ms. Smith 


So I guess that Willow Smith got tired of just being in the background of the rest of her family's superstar fame and decided to make a name for her self. At just 9 years old,  She has leaked her new single "Whip My Hair." That has already drawn comparisons to none other then Rihanna.
Celebrities have been taking to twitter to promote any new song so Willow did that same.
Solange Knowles tweeted, 
"Willow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!"
R&B singer and "Dancing With The Stars" contestant Brandy posted, 
"OK, these lil Smith kids are AMAZING!!
I whip my hair back and forth... Ms Willow is not to be played with!!"
Jada recently told Ambassador magazine that Willow is working on an album. Rumors about Willow signing to Jay Z's Roc Nation music label are unconfirmed.

Tell me what you think of Willow's debut single Whip My Hair:


Copyright © 2009-2010 Handsomeℑoxic

No comments: