Professor Capo

Ah-Waddup Saluters, Remember when I said the Jim Jones was going to be teaching a business course at a few schools well he has,You may think that this bird-gang ex-patriot a dubiously qualified educator, but Capo no doubt possesses a wealth of knowledge of business side of music having gone through the ups & down of stardom to group dissolution. Jimmy is also rumored to be giving lectures over at Fordham, so if you're in the vicinity, get on up there.


::Salutes::

Copyright © 2009-2010 Handsomeâ„‘oxic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow dope blog i just followed.

and your a guy that knows fashion so i was wondering if u would like to join my movement. email me at melisha95@gmail.com for more info!

M€LISHA said...

hey i was signed in on my other gmail account when i did that 1st comment. click here to go to my blog