Dear Summer
Where the hell are you! This flip flop New York weather is pissing me off man & I'm tired of holding my jacket and a umbrella while wearing shorts lol not knowing what weather surprise mother nature would give me for the day. Why don't I just watch the news for the days weather you ask, pfft their always wrong so I go with the "I'll take my chances" method when I leave my house.
Anywho enjoy this throw back video that I listen to every Pre-summer (As I like to call these times) to remind me of whats to come:


Copyright © 2009-2010 Handsomeℑoxic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha summer is here, in Texas. Its extremely hot.

nice blog

http://www.danyellramblings.blogspot.com

J. said...

She said it...Austin was close to 90 yesterday, instead of rain, we get sweat. Either way you get wet when you leave the house...