From Badboy To Playboy

Remember Danity Kane?
Diddy's Making the Band..like season 8 million? well Aubrey O’Day poses at Millions of Milkshakes for the launch of the Aubrey O’Day Milkshake benefiting The American Red Cross for the Earthquake Victims of Chile & Haiti, in Los Angeles, California.
Honestly, I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t take a second look at this picture. "Yuuup!!!" But how does this benefit the Earthquake Victims? Secondly, why does Aubrey look so damn plastic?
From MTV’s Making The Band then randomly to having a Playboy spreed, Aubrey looks well like Lil Kim. This is what happens when Hollywood gets to your head.  In my opinion she is way too young to be under the knife or near any Botox.
"But hey, what do I know I'm just a 170 pound casual Blogger."
Copyright © 2009-2010 Handsomeℑoxic

1 comment:

MalibuMara said...

why is she naked?
she annoys me
diddy can never keep a band lol